PLEASE NOTE, THE DESCRIPTOR ON YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD STATEMENT FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED HERE WILL BE: DISTINGUISHEDP.
Should you not recognise a card transaction then please immediately contact our customer services team on email@example.com
Welcome to our e-commerce store www.distinguished-pens.com (Website). The content of this website is the property of COLTONHILL LTD which is a company registered in COLTONHILL LTD who is in the business of selling rare pens and pencils via our website.
2.Terms of Service
2.1 Service Description
This Website provides access to trading, and other information services related to collectible pens and pencils. Certain Services available on this Website are for the use of Customers only.
This Website offers services for Customers who wish to purchase collectible pens and pencils for personal usage and collection.
The Website also offers services to sell collectible pens and pencils or investment. The Website displays items that could be recommended for the purpose of investment. Recommendations are not guaranteed under any circumstances and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by the Customers who relied on such recommendation.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
All Users will be required to register on the Website and become Customers prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Customer has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account.
Any Customer who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
- a) add the selected collectible pens and pencils(s) directly to the shopping cart;
- b) place the order via Debit Or Credit Card securely via our fully licensed, PCI Compliant payment processor and payment gateway
Only registered Customers can make purchases online.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by the Company.
To confirm the orders the Company may at random, call up Customers who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Customer a verification question. The Company will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Customer
In the event the payment processing acquiring institution(s) rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Customer towards an order, the Company shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Customer without any liability whatsoever.
The Company may not own any of the collectible pens and pencils and other products listed on the Website. In such cases, the Company only orders the products listed on the Website from third party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the Customer and delivers the same to the Customer. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the Customer might have been traded since the listing on the Website and might not be available at that point of time.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- a) You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
b). All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- c) Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- d) Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
- e) You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity, as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- f) You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
- g) You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including flaming, spamming, flooding and trolling as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- h) You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- j) All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are the Company’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the Company. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Company’s express written permission.
- l) Pricing & availability should be confirmed of those items whose prices are not specified or those items / service which are not in our product / service menu, and accordingly payment is made.
- m) Delivery all items are sent preferably by Registered Post/ Registered Parcel by leading Courier Companies. It may reach destinations outside the EU/EEA within fourteen working days, depending upon location, once delivered or any delay in delivery of any such product must be reported immediately.
6.YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- a) THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. THE COMPANY AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- b) THE COMPANY MAKES ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO DISPLAY THE PRODUCTS LISTED FOR SALE ON ITS WEB SITE(S) AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR MONITOR’S DISPLAY OF ANY PRODUCT COLOR, TEXTURE OR DETAIL WILL BE ACCURATE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE CURRENT OR ERROR FREE. WHILE THE COMPANY MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE DESCRIBED AND PRICED ACCURATELY, IN THE EVENT THAT AN ITEM IS DEEMED TO BE PRICED INCORRECTLY, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SALE OF THAT ITEM.
- c) THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE RECTIFIED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- d) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD THE COMPANY, THE COMPANY’S DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND OTHER AUTHORIZED USERS, AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, AND ALL OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND COSTS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES OR (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES.
THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS BE RELIEVED OF ALL ITS RESPONSIBILITIES, IF ANY, IN THE EVENT OF FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND THE COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOUR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOUR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL DISASTERS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY REASONS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE OR (B) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
7.Disclaimer of Warranties:
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT COLTONHILL LTD LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
8.Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall COLTONHILL LTD be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service.
COLTONHILL LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make any improvements/ changes/ alterations/ modifications to correct any error or omission in any portion of the content, or also to take down or delete any content for any reason at any time.
This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect for so long as you are using the Services. Either you or COLTONHILL LTD may terminate the service at any time, with or without cause.
COLTONHILL LTD is the owner of www.distinguished-pens.com (Website). COLTONHILL LTD can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
COLTONHILL LTD shall collect and store any information that you may provide on our Website. To enable you to become a Customer of our Website we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computers personal information like your IP address. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
COLTONHILL LTD owns all the information collected via the Website. As applicable, the information collected shall be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and COLTONHILL LTD perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
COLTONHILL LTD does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that COLTONHILL LTD may collect from you through this Website.
In the event COLTONHILL LTD is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
COLTONHILL LTD may share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include COLTONHILL LTD marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information.
12.Conditions for Product Sale and Return
a)All items must have the original security transaction ID, Invoice Order and certificate (if applicable) and must be returned in the same conditions as delivered by the Company.
b)Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than the Company) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
c)Custom orders with engraving, etc cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
d)All shipping and handling expenses shall be chargeable to the Customer
e)All requests for return of product have to be placed within seven (21) days from the date of delivery. No return requests after seven (21) days from delivery will be processed.
f)Once the return is confirmed via the Company as per outlined procedure, the Company will send a packaging cover, which has to be used to return the product.
g)The price of an item varies according to quality
h)Item(s) as per exact quality are not always available
i)Money can not be refund or exchanged for items once sold.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us if you wish to cancel your contract, you must notify us via email on email@example.com.
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk as clearly specified in the manner outlined in our returns policy. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- a) Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- b) You will be re-credited for the costs incurred in returning faulty or unsatisfactory goods.
14.Cancellation by us
14.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
a)we have insufficient stock to deliver the items you have ordered;
b)we do not deliver to your area; or jurisdiction
c)one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
- Buy Back
If at any time you wish to redeem your collection – your collection will be subject to a handling fee of 20% and dealers fees will apply, contact us for further information about buy back on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anti-Fraud Statement
You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Site.
Please note we are currently only accepting Customers that reside in Europe, the EEA and North America/USA and are limiting our services to permitted sign-up countries as per our website registration. We may delete or cancel any registrations that full outside of this specific catchment area without any further notice, any bids you may have placed will be refunded, we analyse all sign-ups based on IP Address recorded in our system and any other information that points towards your falling outside of the aforementioned jurisdictions including billing address. We do not accept any Customers residing in identified sanctioned countries at any time. Users or sign-ups that do not provide us with a valid billing and shipping address will see their registration deleted as part of our anti-fraud policy and procedure. We reserve the right to request identification for new customers and validation of their billing address and identification as part of our stringent anti-fraudulent measures, should you not comply with this we reserve the right to not accept you as a user of our website.
Telephone Number: 800-501-7562
Please note the descriptor on your billing statement will be DISTINGUISHEDP.